IHC Sprayfo Lamb Programme
The IHC Sprayfo Lamb Programme is a fantastic way to support people with intellectual disabilities in our community. For the 2019 season, it's our mission to help raise a good sum of money that will be put towards enriching lives and helping families.
Did you know?
- There are more than 40,000 people with an intellectual disability in New Zealand
- Up to 80 babies are born with Down Syndrome each year
- Many people with intellectual disabilities live in the most socio-economically deprived households
- 20% of children with a disability live in families with an annual income of less than $30K
- 70% of families with disabled children say it is common for schools to refuse or limit a child’s attendance
Together, we can help to make a difference…
We’re asking you to please pledge a lamb (or two!) with sale proceeds going directly to IHC.
And we (AgriVantage) will donate $1 for every bag of Sprayfo Primo Lamb sold this season to the IHC Sprayfo Lamb Programme. (Up to $25K)
What are donations used for?
- IHC Family Community Support
- IHC Local Associations
- IHC Friendship Programme
- IHC Kapa Haka Programme
- IHC Art Awards
- IHC Library