If your aim is to grow better piglets, we recommend adding a supplementary pig feed, like Milkiwean Yoghurt, to their diet (in addition to sow’s milk).
Maximising nutrition early in the piglets’ life will have lasting effects; growth leads to better performance.
Composed of the highest quality raw materials, Milkiwean Yoghurt provides farmers with an optimised pig feed of reliably consistent nutritional value.
- It is not a milk replacer; it is a supplementary liquid feed for young piglets, fed in addition to sow milk from day 1 to 14.
- It contains three times as much dry matter (DM) as regular milk substitutes and is designed to help piglets to survive and thrive, while supporting good functioning of the digestive system.
- Very palatable and highly digestible, Milkiwean Yoghurt pig feed encourages high DM intake, (but not overeating) to increase piglet growth rates and development pre-weaning.
Read more about Milkiwean Yoghurt
Download our pig rearing guide
AgriVantage also supplies the following hygiene products
- Halamid – a highly effective and versatile biosecurity disinfectant with a large activity spectrum, Halamid kills pathogens in 5-10 minutes. This stable formulation is very safe to use compared to similar products.Read more…
- Stalosan F – a powerful drying agent with disinfectant properties, excellent for controlling bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites, fly larvae and moisture to improve bedding quality in lamb housing. For use in areas where bacteria risk is high. Read more…